Astonishing Results with Revolutionary Hair Removal Treatment
Permanent hair reduction is now available for all skin tones and types due to the induction of ELight skin rejuvenation technologies. This machine uses both RF and IPL technology to dramatically reduce pigmentation on the skin and treat hair follicles responsible for hair growth. RF (radio frequency) is an electromagnetic thermal energy that heats target skin cells and hair areas. The IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) laser energy is absorbed by melanin in the hair, whereby creating a path for thermal energy to degrade and permanently destroy the follicle, with minimal discomfort. Because these two technologies can mark melanin in the hair directly, it does not depigment or destroy the surrounding skin. Only the best laser hair removal technicians now use more than just IPL to fix the most common skin-related cosmetic issues and our skilled, trained, and certified specialists at Ogden Skin Care Center do just that! Laser hair removal restores the skin’s healthy glow by treating hair, acne, and vascular issues on the surface and deep within the cellular makeup where it counts. E-light boosts elasticity and firmness in the skin, diminishes wrinkles and fine lines, minimizes large pores, and brightens dull skin. Both men and women can enjoy a safe, fast, and efficient hair removal alternative and skin rejuvenation on various places of the body. For a free consultation or to request more information, reach out to our office by calling us or filling out the request form. We look forward to helping you gain and maintain a flawless appearance! Quick
1) Do laser hair removal treatments hurt? a. No. These treatments are virtually painless so yes painless hair removal is possible.
2) How many hair removal treatments will I need? a. Typically, our office has seen 6-8 treatments needed. This depends upon the location of the hair, where the hair is at in its growth cycle (E-light only effects hair in its growth phase), the color of the hair, and individual genetics of the patient.
3) How long will each treatment last? a. 15-30 minutes. No recovery time necessary.
4) How much does laser hair removal cost? a. Single sessions can cost anywhere from $80-300. Multiple sessions can be purchased at a bulk discount. Pricing is always subject to change.
5) Can you provide references for your work? a. We treat all our patients with utmost confidentiality, however we have tons of positive laser hair removal reviews.
6) Is laser hair removal permanent? a. Laser hair removal is actually permanently hair reducing. About 90% of the hair can be reduced by damaging the hair follicle and inhibiting further growth.
7) Electrolysis vs laser hair removal, which is better? a. Electrolysis is cleared by the FDA as a permanent hair removal system. Electrolysis hair removal costs more and takes longer as single hair follicles are extracted one-by-one. Because IPL has bridged the melanin gap in managing hair growth, laser hair removal is the most popular choice, although electrolysis has its advantages.
8) Where on my body can I get laser hair removal? a. All areas of the body can be treated, within reason. So, if you are looking for permanent facial hair removal or removal of hair on your back or anywhere else lasers are safe to go, consider our facility for expert hair reduction.
Ogden Skin Care
1144 W 2700 N #300 Suite C
Pleasant View, Utah 84404